Liberate the Cheese (beta) Liberate the Cheese (beta)

omg

omg you were clearly stoned when you made this lol

Crazy Solo Crazy Solo

You're a great metal guitarist!

Hey man, I thought that was a very tight improvised solo. You make me jealous.

There was one big problem with the recording, and that is that it was too quiet. I had to turn my speakers halfway to the maximum to hear it at a soft, but audible level. This will prevent it from being useful in a flash movie, but it still accurately reflects your talent as a guitarist.

Wonderful Tonight Wonderful Tonight

Impressive!

I already love this song, and I think even though you made it a lot faster and added horns, you did it justice. This is a great ska cover, and your band did a fantastic job with it.

However, you might want to invest in a professional recording, since the quality of the recording is terrible. But you were upfront with this.

Nightfall Nightfall

I'm impressed

Every genre in newgrounds has a defining artist in each category, and I would definitely consider you the defining techno artist in newgrounds. This piece is very clear, fast-paced, and an all around good techno piece. Keep up the good work.

Sugar Rush Sugar Rush

I like.

Good work on this. It sounds pretty good, but the recording isn't top-quality. I doubt anyone would use this in a movie, because it's a bit too slow, not generic enough, and it's not the complete song. Good work, you guys have a kind of rock-pop sound that I like.

Acoustic Solo Acoustic Solo

Boo...

I usually improv my solos too, but I always make sure that it's acceptable before keeping it. I generally make sure there is a blues progression of somekind to back me up, too. Get a mixing program.

Out Of My Mind (50s) Out Of My Mind (50s)

That's some good stuff.

I like. This is an excellent piece of music that is very clear and wonderfully recorded, and it loops beautifully. I honestly can't tell when it starts and when it finishes.

The biggest problem with this is not a matter of musicianship, it's just not in demand, unlike drums and bass/techno, which get the most play in flash movies.

Denvish responds:

Yeah, I'm actually surprised by how many people have used my audio in Flash. I guess there is a place on the AP for fingerpickin' guitar =)

Strongbad Super-Techno Remix Strongbad Super-Techno Remix

What a goofy, imaginitive mix

You did a great job of it. I love Homestar Runner's site, and I'm sure the creators would be proud of this fine remix.

staticnoise responds:

Thanks! They said they loved it.

Danger Ahead Danger Ahead

Excellent Sample

You have an excellent sound that is perfect for a flash movie. All your songs are perfect for flash movies, really. Great work.

If you wouldn't mind responding to this review via email, I would like to know what kind of instruments, equipment you use to record. Your clarity is phenomenal, and the quality of the sound is something that I would like to acheive.